Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flashback: Bike Disaster Zone

I was going through old photos and I came across these old ones that made me smile. Lipstick & I were in Chicago for the Gay Games in 2006. We rented bikes and were making on our way down the Chicago streets to see some women's basketball. Suddenly I heard a loud crash behind me.

My first thought was Lipstick was going to be face down in pavement, her brains on the asphalt because she refused to wear a helmet. "I don't want to mess up my hair!" she insisted. "How about messing up your life, forever?" I argued back. But she would not listen.




Luckily, when I turned around I didn't see mash of blood and brains, only the girly basket on Lipstick's bike had somehow come flying off when she hit a bump.


Look at her poor banana on the ground. And notice what shoes she's riding in. For the record, I did not approve of those either.




No comments: