Monday, March 31, 2008

My Old Friend Terese Genecco

I was at the gym the other day reading my Advocate magazine. Right up front was a tiny article about a powerful big band lead singer/cabaret performer. I thought, “Hey, that girl looks familiar.” We went to college together.

So I got home, googled her and sent her off an email. I heard back within hours. Not only did she remember me, she attached some photos from when we were hanging out in her apartment back in the day. I won’t say how long ago this was, but notice, I’m putting on an album.


It turns out Terese is now living in San Francisco and I was on my way there. Terese Genecco leads a little big band that is one of the hottest shows in San Francisco. She’s won all kinds of awards, including “Entertainer of the Year” in San Francisco.


She came to see us at the Curve/Dani Campbell party. We didn’t have a lot of time to talk, but it sure was fun to hook up with an old friend. Unfortunately, I had to leave before I got to see her show. But you can bet it’s on my agenda for the next time I’m in SF.

Be sure to check out Terese.
Terese Genecco and her little big band are currently starring in "LAST CALL!" on Saturday nights at 10:30 PM in The Rrazz at Hotel Nikko in downtown San Francisco.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Shorts! Cool Rugby shirt!

Nohodyke

Anonymous said...


Hi! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you've got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, that i'm always hungry for intercourse.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

My site; hcg injections
Also see my webpage > hcg injections