Thursday, May 21, 2009

Booooooooooooooooooooo!

I have been lying in bed all day crying into my pillow because Adam lost last night. What an upset! While I think Kris Allen is uber talented, I sure wanted my Adam to win.

I embedded this amazing version of Track of My Tears (Smokey Robinson + Miracles) for your enjoyment (since he lost). [sniff sniff]

The tracks of my tears- Adam Lambert



Despite the surprising upset at the end, I thought it was a FANTASTIC show loaded with the biggest names in the music business. Thank God for Tivo because I have watched Kara rip off her dress at least fifteen times. (Okay, you got me--that's the real reason I didn't get out of bed.)

If you missed it, you can watch it below. If you don't know why Kara surprised bikini bimbo, Google it.

I love Kara DioGuardi because she is smart, brilliantly talented, articulate, generous, and, lastly smoking hot. Those damn Italians! Check out her website.

No comments: