Friday, May 22, 2009

Prop 8 Decision Coming On Tuesday


Enjoy your long weekend! On Tuesday the California Supreme Court will announce its decision on Prop 8.

After the announcement is made activists will take to the streets, either to protest or to celebrate.  I sure hope it's a celebration.  But I'm not sure what to do.  There is nothing planned for Portland.

Anyone know anything?  Will something spontaneous happen?  If you have any information, please let us know.  Because personally, I think I'm either gonna wanna burn shit down or hoot & holler and kiss my girl.  Ya know what I mean? 

2 comments:

Nulaanne said...

Here is a link to what is happening in Portland. It is at 6pm at 1020 SW Naito Parkway. The Water fountian at the Waterfront.

http://dayofdecision.wetpaint.com/page/Portland

e said...

i vote for burning something down...