Friday, October 30, 2009

A Walk Down Halloween Memory Lane...


Lipstick LOVES Halloween. Down in the garage, there are two huge boxes of costumes I've collected through the years. Also, as a former sorority girl, I seemed to have doubled my collection during my college years. Greeks are always finding a reason to dress up (and drink).

Here are some old photos of Lipstick through her formative years on Halloween.

Really Mom and Dad, you had no idea I was gay--even when I dressed up like a punker dyke and entered that contest?

Oh yeah, and as a football player? What straight girl dresses up as a quarterback?

In these photos, are some my oldest friends. If you look carefully, you might be able to pair them with their mug shot from the trouble we got into last summer.

Believe it or not, the sweet little witchy costumed girl sitting next to "Chief Lipstick" in preschool is actually "Tatum" in the mugshot. We're not sure how she got from sweet little preschooler to rocking rambler.




No comments: