Thursday, April 10, 2008

2008 WNBA Draft: Dipstick’s analysis

1. Candace Parker. Ace is going to Los Angeles. A perfect fit. Not only is the girl going to bring championships to LA, Hollywood is going to make her a star. I see so much potential for Candace Parker. She’s beautiful. She’s athletic. She’s heterosexual. She’s going to be a big star. More power to her.

2. Sylvia Fowles to Chicago. Sylvia has been one of my favorite players to watch all season. Not only can the girl dunk, it’s her shot-blocking that has me in awe. And did you see what she wore to the draft selection show? That was one hot suit and pin striped fedora. She was quoted on ESPN.com as saying, “My best friend told me I should pull it out, because it makes me look fly." Sylvia Fowles is one hot stud. Who was that woman she kissed on the lips on her way to the podium? Do tell!

3. Candice Wiggins. Candice famously cried when her Stanford team made it to the final four. The tears were in my eyes when she was picked number 3 in the WNBA draft. The girl moves me that much. I haven’t been as excited about a player coming out of college since Jackie Stiles in 2001. Can you say “Rookie of the Year?”

Here's a video I shot of Candice Wiggins when I was in San Jose for the Pac 10 Tournament.

No comments: