Friday, January 23, 2009

Crab Dip Revealed


If you watched the new Lipstick & Dipstick Show yesterday on Curvemag.com, you may be waiting with baited breath for the crab recipe I passed off to Rainbow Girl. In case you're having a lezzie potluck soon, this is sure to be a hit. It was my mom's recipe (see photo of her cooking) and she's a great chef. Yumm. Thanks Mama! Rainbow Girl's mama liked it.


Lipstick's Mamalina Crab Dip

1 bar Philadelphia Cream Cheese
12 oz crab meat (fresh is better but canned will work)
12 oz cocktail sauce
1 box Ritz Crackers

Put cream cheese on a platter, cover with crab meat and pour over cocktail sauce. Use Ritz Crackers to serve.

2 comments:

Dipstick said...

Really!? That's the secret recipe you gave Rainbow Closet Girl? I think I've seen that recipe on the back of a box of Ritz!

Lipstick said...

You're just jealous of my mad culinary skills, Dip.