Friday, January 9, 2009

Vail Lift Accident


In honor of the upcoming WinterPRIDE Dipstick and I are a part of next month, I thought I'd share this story with you, as it also gives a whole new meaning to "free balling." This happened in Vail, CO when a man, who was just trying to get on a lift to go skiing, somehow fell through the seat (rumor has it it wasn't working properly--duh) and it pulled his clothes off as he slid through, only to be caught by his ski boot. Rumor also has it there was a lawsuit filed (double duh).

When I first saw this (thanks for sending Dad!), I didn't want Dipstick to see it, as I knew this would be the lynch pin--coupled with the fact one of Whistler's gondola's recently collapsed and people were injured--for Dipstick backing out of her proclamation that she's going to take a skiing lesson while we're there. A day after Dad sent this to me, however, I decided it was too good not to share.

My first thought was how cold and humiliated the guy must have been. My brother, who is a male version of Lipstick, had a different immediate concern: "The horror for that poor little girl to have to sit there while this guy's junk was dangling in the wind!" Well said, brothah.

Happy Friday!




















3 comments:

Dipstick said...

Thanks for the much-needed laugh Lipstick.

You mean taking a skiing lesson means I have to get on one of those things? Oh crap!

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my god!
FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

Here is my blog post ... hcg injections
Also see my web site > hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Μy developеr is trying tо persuаde me to moѵe to .
net from РHP. I havе аlωays ԁiѕliκeԁ the іdea bесauѕе of the costs.
Βut he's tryiong none the less. I'vе been using WordPгеss on a ѵarіеtу
оf websіteѕ for about a уeaг and am conсегned аbout switching to аnοther ρlatform.

I have heaгd еxсellent thіngs about
blogengine.nеt. Is theгe а way Ӏ can transfeг all mу wordρress content into it?
Any help would be greatly aρpгесiated!



Heгe is my ωebѕite click the up coming internet site