Saturday, August 23, 2008

Arizona Posse Reunion II

What a day... spent in sun with so much laughter. I started out the day with breakfast with an old friend of mine who I hadn't seen in eight years--Heather Bennett, now known as Heather Weber, who has an adorable almost-one-year-old.

I met my bitches at 10 AM in my suit and spent the entire day--well at least until 4pm--in the pool. Literally. It was so frickin' hot we had to stay in the water all day. I'm totally waterlogged but have a huge smile on my face.

The older I get, the more I realize how lucky I am to have such strong relationships with old friends, people who I've grown up with. We had such fun today catching up, being crazy and getting in trouble. All I'm going to say there was a beer bong involved, security and some uptight bitch. Enjoy the photos. Much more to come. We're headed out tonight and I'll be sure to chronicle the night's events. God help us.

I love my Beaves!



















No comments: