Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I can't believe I didn't make the List!!

The list of the Top 15 Hottest Butches, that is! AfterEllen.com ranked who they considered to be the hottest butches of all time and Dipstick isn't one of them. I mean, I may not be hotter than Shane, but I am butcher than her, don't you think? And hell, some of those women are straight. At least in real life. Sure, it's easy to play a butch in the movies, but try to live your life as one day in and day out.

I know what you're thinking. After Ellen's list is about butches in film, TV and music. So that MUST be why I'm not on the list, right. Well, what about my appearance on Round Trip Ticket on Logo last summer? Don't you think that would have qualified me? I mean nothing against that cute butches they picked and all. kd lang is pretty swank. And Joan Jett rocks my world.

But Laurel Holloman for her role as Randy in The Incredibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love. Have they forgotten this little tomboy grew into the whiny, conservative and FEMME Tina Kinnard on The L Word?

It's okay though. The people who really matter know Dipstick is a butch who can't be beat. I won't be offended if you start a write-in campaign to get me on next year's list!

1 comment:

Lipstick said...

I hadn't heard and I'm outraged! Let's start a campaign, femmes; who wants to be in charge?

Dipstick, you'll always be on top of my butch list.