Monday, July 30, 2007

My Man Crush

Okay, so Dipstick and I were in San Francisco recently for Pride and we got to meet mayor Gavin Newsom. I have to say that I was a little smitten when I shook his hand. I blushed. I'm about as lesbian as they come, but damn, he is one handsome dude. It was the first time I'd ever wished I was a gay man--not that it would've mattered, he's about as straight as they come. He's the King Metrosexual. My crush was so unexpected, only to turn around and see Dipstick also blushing. The butch was beside herself, too! Look how rosy red she is. You can't see it in the picture, but Dipstick also had her hand on his butt cheek. She's one brazen butch.

WE LOVE YOU GAVIN!
THANKS FOR BEING OUR CHAMPION!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know guys, I've been an out butch for over 13 years--I love feminine lesbians and have been in several butch/femme relationships--but now I am SO attracted to Metrosexual men it is alarming! I feel your pain on that note! When I see a handsome Metro guy--I begain to think that I am a gay male trapped in a lesbian's body! Good to know that I'm not alone.

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more challenging, trying to show to
my personal god! FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

Here is my homepage ... hcg injections