Sunday, October 14, 2007

They've Arrived!


We received our advanced copies this week, so bookstores should be getting them any day now. Stay tuned for details on our upcoming publicity blitz.

In case you haven’t heard, in Lipstick & Dipstick’s Essential Guide to Lesbian Relationships, the butch and femme offer their punchy advice about how to have a successful lesbian partnership. If you like the column in Curve, you’ll love the book!

Read excerpts.

To pre-order and jump start your relationship, go here.

Get your copy today!

2 comments:

Nulaanne said...

Hi
So when exactly are they going to be out. I went to my Borders and they told me not yet. It might just be the store did not have the shipment in but I want my copy. I know I could order online and wait for the book to come in the mail. But I am a book slut, and love to go and brouse, and see what is out there. Good luck.

Lipstick said...

Nulaanne

They should be in bookstores by November. We received a shipment, but they're still at a warehouse somewhere. We will post a blog when they've arrived in stores!

xo
Lip