Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Countdown :: Three Days Left


Boo!

I'm super excited because this week is Halloween and it's one of my absolute favorite holidays. I've already got my costume ready (don't tell Texas*, but I'm going to be a naughty cop). Her costume is also a secret. Not only do we always get dressed up for the kids who knock on our door (they bus them into our neighborhood), but I trick out the front yard for days. Stay tuned for more details about that this week.

We carved our punkins last night. Mine is attached.

If you haven't gotten into the spirit yet, the time is now! Git on it.

* Texas is Lipstick's wife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be a mean butch cop- too bad you're in Oregon - we could have a great picture taken together.

Maybe I'll let Dipstick borrow my costume

Nohodyke

Unknown said...

That's one freakin' fantastic pumpkin.

Are we going to see any naughty cop costume photos?