Friday, August 3, 2007
So, last night we celebrated one of our favorite friend's birthday, my Lil' Minx. We went out to dinner at one of our favorite haunts, MINT, and had a smashing good time. Our other friend, Lucy Brennan, owns the place and has turned into to swanky, sexy spot that is on the top of my list for dates. When in Portland, ladies, it's a must! A dyke hot spot.
When we sat down, there was a personalized menu just for the occasion. Check out some of the my favorite selections...
- "Oh my God, you have crabs!" cakes with ginger caper remoulade and roasted garlic tomato sauce
- Pork her real good with sweet soy ginger dipping sauce
- Asian lettuce wraps her legs around you with ginger lime dressing
- Cuban lamb burger with mint chimichurri and sweet porno fries or ass
- Buffalo boobs with horseradish demi glaze
- Duck confit and arugala salad with pears and tarragon mustard vagina
- Bush burger
And my all time favorite of the night: Sauteed rabbit loin (not that rabbit!--a nod, of course, to the Rabbit Habit) with grilled zucchini, portobello mushrooms, nipples and rabbit demi-glaze.
I snapped the photo with my phone. Saint cupcakes for dessert. Yumm. Happy Birthday, Lil' Minx. Lipstick loves you.