Sunday, December 23, 2007

An Early Christmas Present



Texas and I have been in Santa Cruz this week spending time with my family (we're leaving this morning, waaa waaa). Calvin, who is the biggest butterball in the world, is getting so big so fast. Our nephew/goddess-son is almost three! Oh how they grow. Not only has it been phenomenal spending time with him, which involves rolling around on the ground, hunting for rocks outside and sliding down the stairs in our pajamas (thank GOD there is a jacuzzi or I wouldn't be able to walk right now), we've also been enjoying the beach and all the dread-locked glory that is Santa Cruz. Yesterday, when we were shopping downtown, I came across our book. Very fun. I've seen it in other stores, but it never gets old.

Just two days left before Santa comes!

No comments: