Friday, January 30, 2009

In Case You Missed It: Dipstick & Lipstick on the Air


Lipstick and I were recently on our favorite public radio station KBOO in Portland. We spent about ten minutes talking on the Out Loud show with host Carla. Lipstick was out of town, so had to phone in, while Carla kept distracting me by taking my photo with her phone while interviewing me. In case you missed the show, you can listen here.

Also, Dipstick was recently a guest on Sisters Talk Internet Radio. Dipstick hung out for about 45 minutes with the charming host Genia Stevens. We chatted about all kinds of things: politics, Obama, lesbian sex, diversity in the LGBT community, and my work on About.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my god!

FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

My homepage hcg injections