Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summah Time


We've finally hit our stride for summer and isn't it fantastic? The BBQs are burning, the tanktops are out and there just aren't enough hours in the day to do all the fun that is summertime. For this last week, I've been visiting my parental units in Montana. During my time there, I blazed some hiking trails with my dad, enjoyed my mom's chocolate chip cookies, road ATVs, fished, grilled some steaks and saw a ton of little critters (grizzly bears, black bears, deer, skunks and turkeys), including my folks' dog Trapper. I've included a few pics here. One of Trapper where he looks like a vicious dog (he's so not so I thought it was funny), the path where the hammocks await and another of the river they get to enjoy--Flathead River--each and every day.

It's so hard to find time to blog when the sun's out and there are frisbees to throw, parties to host, runs to run and trips to take, so please forgive Dip and I when we vanish from the grid. When we do, just smile and know we're somewhere having fun and most likely you'll hear about it after we return.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer months so far!




1 comment:

Cadieux et Langevin said...

Wow I want my summer vacation too.. Wish you enjoyed yours ;) Great photos by the way.