Thursday, February 12, 2009

Check out Boon!


I love Facebook. I can't believe the people I've been able to reconnect with. It simply amazes me nearly each day. It's such cross section of our lives, huh? I've got friends from pre-school, grade school, high school, college and from my grown-up life all in one nicely organized pool on my computer. I can see how my friends kids are growing and find out what's knew with my exes, all with one stop on the internet.

One of my my recent Facebook joys has been to reconnect with an old friend I met back in high school. Come to find out she and her wife (she came out years ago, too!) just bought and renovated a boutique hotel in California Wine Country. "Boon" (named after their dog) is a resort and spa in Sonoma on the Russian River. Be sure to check it out. It's super modern and has amazing spa offerings. Next time you're in wine country, swing by and visit Boon. Say hello to Crista and her wife, and support our sisters!

No comments: