Monday, September 29, 2008

Sarah Palin: Is She For Real?


Which is real and which is Saturday Night Live? It's really hard hard to tell, isn't it?  I think I am more scared than I have ever been in my life.  Are there really still Americans out there who believe this woman is ready to run our country? Of all the qualified American citizens, this is really who John McCain picked? What does that say about him? 

Even if I agreed with her right-wing politics, I don't think I could get behind this woman. Listen in:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the SNL was funny- I saw that first. But then, watching the real interview - that almost made me feel sick to my stomach. I thought GW was embarrassing.

Marc Acito said...

The defining moment of her (hopefully) failed candidacy will be when she said she could see Russia from her window.

Anonymous said...

As a friend of mine said, "Ha ha...Aaaargh!!!