Friday, April 25, 2008

We Love to Hear From Readers


We got this email from some readers in the UK yesterday and thought we'd post it here. It's always such a pleasure to hear from readers, so keep the letters coming, especially if you've got something nice to say. :) Here it is:

Hey ladies, i've just finished reading your brilliant book (lipstick and dipstick essential guide) and it was brilliant. I couldn't put it down. I laughed so hard and at the same time received brilliant advice from the both of you. My name is Nad and i am from Wales in the United Kingdom. My partner Gemma is now reading your book after a bit of persuasion from myself. Your book was great, I can't stress enough how fab it was, definately the best book i've read EVER. I could relate to so many things in your book, like me and my partner have been together 18 months and like everyone else we do argue an have very nearly broke up, your book told us how to get through these times an now we're getting married. Your chapter on marriage was great, i thought i was the only butch out there who wanted to wear a tux on my big day but reading your book i found i am not the only one, woohoo. Thanks for giving me a fantastic read and i think your both awesome.

Thanks Lipstick & Dipstick

Nad & Gemma

No comments: